google.com, pub-6399612600743497, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Ruggedman express regrets over Naira Marley case - SplintBlog

Bringing news to your finger tip

Ruggedman express regrets over Naira Marley case



Following the recent bail granted to Naira Marley by Ikeja High Court sitting in Lagos during the week, Ruggedman who condemned Naira Marley for encouraging cyber crime, has stated that if he knew that the case would escalate to the level it did, he wouldn't have lashed at him openly.

He stated: "If I say I’m not disturbed to know how crazy this Naira Marley case has gotten I do be lying. I commented and cautioned him like I would to a younger colleague because for me I knew and I could see that what he was saying was not going to go well with a lot of people; more so the authorities, and that’s why I did what I did. If I had known it was going to get this bad I wouldn’t have said it anywhere I was happy he was arrested, insinuate or joke about fraudster or anything around him”, he said.

Encouraging the public to quit sending negative vibes, Ruggedman added that irrespective of all that has happened, Naira Marley still remains his colleague in the music industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment